STORE SALES[Skip to Content]
MINIATURES SHARE CHOCOLATE BOXES !
JUN 07 TILL SEP 03
Miniatures share boxes 100g
2 for 16$
FONDUE GIFT ASSORTMENT
JUN 17 TILL SEP 04
WIN A YEAR OF SHOES!
EVERY MONTH RECIEVE A PAIR OF SHOES VALUE UP TO 100$!
How to enter:
Carlingwood social media handles:
Only 1 entry/ day/ person
Contest duration: August 15th- Sept 5th @ 5pm
Winner is announced during the evening on Tuesday, Sept 5th
Carlingwood Shopping Centre and 20 VIC Management Inc. Win a Year of Shoes Contest
Rules and Regulations
CONTEST IS OPEN TO ALL CANADIAN RESIDENTS AT OR OVER THE AGE OF MAJORITY AND IS GOVERNED BY CANADIAN LAW AND BY THE LAWS OF THE PROVINCE IN WHICH THE SHOPPING CENTRE IS LOCATED.
Standard data rates apply to participants who choose to participate in the contest via a mobile device. Please contact your service provider for pricing and service plan information and rates before mobile device participation.
1. CONTEST PERIOD: The “Win a Year of Shoes” contest (“contest”) begins on August 15, 2017, 9:30am (EST) Central Standard Time (“CST”) and ends on September 5th, 2017, 5:00pm (EST), (“contest period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY TO ENTER: The contest is open to legal residents of Canada at or over the age of majority. Employees, principals, representatives or agents of Carlingwood Shopping Centre, OPB Realty Inc. and 20 VIC Management Inc. (collectively, the “Contest Sponsors”); and immediate families (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, regardless of where they live) or members of their same households (whether related or not) of any of the Contest Sponsors and employees of Carlingwood Shopping Centre retailers are not eligible to enter.
3. HOW TO ENTER: ALTHOUGH ONLINE ACCESS AND AN INSTAGRAM©, TWITTER© AND/OR FACEBOOK© ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE, NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER INCREASE OR OTHERWISE IMPACT YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING IN THIS CONTEST.
Online: take a creative photo of your favourite pair of shoes & post, tag (2) a pair of friends, tag Carlingwood, and #Carlingwood #Back2Cool
In person: enter a ballot at Customer Service
Carlingwood social media handles:
All entries must be posted by September 5th, 2017 by 5:00pm (EST). Instagram© Twitter© &/or Facebook© accounts being used to enter will need to be public to be seen and to qualify to enter. Photos shall not contain nudity, sexual content, profanity, drugs, illegal activity, political comment, or any content which may be considered offensive, defamatory, irrelevant or inaccurate by the Contest Sponsors. Any entrant who does not comply with these Contest Rules for this contest will be disqualified. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram© Twitter© &/or Facebook©. By entering the contest, each entrant understands and agrees that the entrant is providing all information to the Contest Sponsors and not to Instagram© Twitter© &/or Facebook©.
4. ENTRY LIMIT: Maximum of one entry/person for each day during the contest period.
5. THE GRAND PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE:
Grand Prize: There will be one (1) Grand Prize available to be won consisting of the opportunity for the confirmed winne (subject to the Guest Requirements noted below – each, a “Guest”) a pair of shoes with a value up to $100 each month.
8. WINNER SELECTION: The Contest Sponsors reserve the right to reject entries if they have not met the required entry criteria. Winners will be selected by the Contest Sponsors’ discretion or selected by random out of all eligible entries received during the contest period. Each eligible winner will be notified through the social media platform that they entered the contest with instructions for confirming eligibility and claiming the Prize. If a winner does not contact: Carlingwood Shopping Centre within 48 hours of being contacted, the winner will be disqualified and an alternative winner may be selected.
The odds of becoming a winner will depend upon the number of eligible entries submitted. Potential Prize winner will be required to answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time limited, mathematical skill-testing questions, provide identification satisfactory to the representative of Carlingwood Shopping Centre / 20 VIC Management Inc. and sign an acknowledgement and liability/publicity release form prepared by Carlingwood Shopping Centre / 20 VIC Management Inc. A potential Prize winner must comply with all the Contest Rules in order to be deemed an official winner. If the winner’s Guest is under the age of majority, a signature of a parent or guardian is required.
Creating a false social media account or any other attempt to manipulate the contest outcome will result in disqualification.
In the event of non-compliance with these Contest Rules by a potential contest winner, an alternative winner may be selected. By entering this contest, all entrants acknowledge having read these Contest Rules, agree to be bound by them and agree to the use of his or her name, photograph and potential appearance in any related publicity without further compensation.
9. LAWS: These are the official rules and regulations for the contest (the “Contest Rules”). If any provision of these Contest Rules is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. These Contest Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. This contest is void where prohibited by law. The terms and conditions of this contest, as set out in these Contest Rules, are not subject to counter-offer or amendment by an entrant.
10. PRIVACY: By entering the contest, entrants agrees all entries received will remain the property of the Contest Sponsors and in no case will be returned to the entrants or shared with a 3rd party without the entrant’s express written consent. By entering this contest and voluntarily providing personal information including, but not limited to, the entrant's name, address, birth date, city, e-mail address and telephone number(s), each entrant automatically grants permission to the Contest Sponsors and their respective advertising and promotional agencies for the collection and use of such information for the exclusive purpose of administering the contest and selecting the winners of the Prizes. Any entrant who has voluntarily indicated on the entry form that he/she wishes to be contacted regarding future promotions and/or offers and has granted permission to do so, will be added to the Contest Sponsors' e-mail database. No further informational or marketing communications will be collected from entrants unless entrants provide the Contest Sponsors with explicit permission to do so as indicated on the entry form.
11. DISPUTE: Decisions of the contest judge, appointed by the Contest Sponsors, with respect to any issues surrounding this contest are final with respect to all aspects of this contest.
12. TERMINATION: The Contest Sponsors reserve the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time, without notice.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Contest Sponsors or any of their directors, officers, employees and agents shall take no responsibility for any contest entries that for any reason whatsoever are lost, misplaced, destroyed, disqualified or misdirected.
14. CONDUCT: By entering the contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Contest Rules, which will be posted on carlingwood.com or at Carlingwood Shopping Centre Customer Service. Each contest entrant by entering this contest hereby releases the Contest Sponsors, their advertising and promotional agencies, their affiliates and respective directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any claims whatsoever that the contest entrant may have as a result of the entrant’s participation in this contest, including, without limitation, the selection of winners and administration of the contest, or, if declared a winner, the Prize. The Released Parties are not responsible or liable, jointly or severally, for any of the following: (i) failure of the internet or the website during the contest period including, without limitation, the failure for any reason whatsoever of selected entrants to receive a Prize notification, (b) for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including, without limitation, the failure of any entry or Prize claim to be received by the Contest Sponsors or any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the contest, (iii) change in entrants’ telephone numbers or e-mail address after entries are submitted, (iv) damage or loss, including any loss, loss of productions, loss of profits (anticipated or otherwise), economic loss, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage or punitive damages, whether in contract, tort or under any other theory of law or equity, arising from, connected with, or relating to the contest, the submission of entries to the contest, or participation in the contest, or the Prize and regardless of the cause or any negligence by any of the Released Parties or any person or entity for whom any of them are responsible, and notwithstanding that any of those entities or persons may have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage being incurred.
15. These Contest Rules are subject to change without notice.